Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] Tripod Head Only- Manfrotto Compact Pro 3D - Like New!

This item is SOLD

Here is an opportunity to get a really nice tripod head for a great price. Up for sale is a Manfrotto 329RC4 "Compact Pro 3D Head" for use with any standard tripod legs (3/8 screw thread mount). This head is about 6 months old and is in like-new condition, with no marks or damage of any kid. The only evidence of use are slight marks on the underside of the mounting plate from the tripod set screws.

The head works perfectly and allows very precise adjustment on a single axis at a time. It includes three spirit levels to allow you to level the camera in any orientation. This head is perfect for macro use, studio use, and landscape use to get your horizons level. Manfrotto recently replaced this model with a new head with more features, but nearly a half pound heavier. Item includes the head, one RC4 mounting plate (with both 1/4 and 3/8 mounting bolts), the original box, packaging, and included booklets.

I decided to get a gear head for use with my telescope and since I already have four tripod heads, I need to sell this one.

Here are a couple of photos of the head (the marks on the handles are just dust/lint-I should have wiped it off before taking the photos):

Links to images deleted.

Specs:

Head Type: 3-Way pan/tilt with quick release

Maximum Camera Supported: Large format (4x5)

Load Capacity: 19.8 lb (8.99 kg)

Height: 5.3" (13.3 cm)

Quick Release: Yes

Spirit Level Yes: (in all axes)

Tension Control: No

Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8"-16

Weight: 2.64 lb (1.20 kg)

I paid $145 for the head. I would like to get half of what I paid back, but I will consider reasonable offers. Buyer to pay shipping. The shipping weight of this will be be about 5 lbs. I can ship either U. S. Postal Service Priority Mail (insurance required or U. P. S.). I will also ship to foreign countries (outside the U.S.) but you will need to pay for the actual shipping cost (insured) plus $10 for handling to cover my time standing in line at the post office and filling out 5 copies of the customs forms. I will charge actual shipping cost so please contact me before paying so that we are in agreement on the price and method. You can use the on-line tools from the Post Office and U.P.S. to calculate shipping 5 lbs from San Diego, California (92110) to your location.

Payment by PayPal (preferred) or by cashier's check/money order. If the item does not exactly match the description then I will refund your money, but otherwise all sales are final. You must contact me within three days of delivery if there is any problem. I have 100% positive feedback here and on eBay (user: garyml1) so buy with confidence. Please send me a Private Message if you are interested.

Last edited by GaryML; 06-02-2007 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Deleted images