PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax ME Super in good condition

Asking Price
$40 PRICE DROP! $35 shipped

Shipping Destinations
North America

Item Description
Offered for sale is a Pentax ME Super in good working and cosmetic condition. The mirror foam is still largely foamy though beginning to show signs of decay. The rear light seals will need to be replaced. I have run several rolls of film through the camera but have not had them developed, so I cannot verify the accuracy of the metering. However, all the electronics work properly. A set of working batteries is included, and the battery compartment is free of corrosion. The rear door is from a Super Program, and thus has the rather handy Super Program rear grip.

Pictures:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
Santa Fe, NM

Shipping Charge
Included in USA, WW ask

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If item is received and does not meet my description, the seller may return the item within 7 days of receipt and I will refund the payment.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by deadwolfbones; 11-03-2009 at 03:50 PM.
10-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I know it's the cockroach of these forums, but the ME Super is, quite frankly, a joy to work with. The aperture-priority use is just manual enough for students to understand what's going on, not to mention is makes metering for the zone system a huge weight off the mind. Subject Brightness Range? (SBR) Just count the differences in the LED's.

Quite simply, just a joy to work with!
10-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
Cockroach maybe, but these things keep selling for a reason. They are extremely well-featured, compact units. Slap a pancake 40 on one and it's as small as a point-n-shoot. I like the extra grip on this one.
11-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 99 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jadedrakerider Quote
I know it's the cockroach of these forums, but the ME Super is, quite frankly, a joy to work with. The aperture-priority use is just manual enough for students to understand what's going on, not to mention is makes metering for the zone system a huge weight off the mind. Subject Brightness Range? (SBR) Just count the differences in the LED's.

Quite simply, just a joy to work with!
I really, really enjoy this camera but I can't justify keeping it when I have a Super Program and don't shoot film all that much to begin with. The older Pentax SLRs are gorgeous hunks of metal, but I feel bad being a collector when there are lots of people out there who would still like to actually use them.

QuoteOriginally posted by geauxpez Quote
Cockroach maybe, but these things keep selling for a reason. They are extremely well-featured, compact units. Slap a pancake 40 on one and it's as small as a point-n-shoot. I like the extra grip on this one.
Yeah, the Super Program grip is a handy addition, and the small size is very nice for street shooting. Someone should enjoy this body very much.

11-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 99 (100%)
Original Poster
Price drop to $35 shipped.