[SOLD] Kata DR-467 Digital Rucksack

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Kata DR-467 Digital Rucksack

Asking Price

Shipping Destinations
United States

Item Description
I bought this bag back in July from Amazon. I am selling this bag because I am now using my Pentax DSLR Sling Bag I received for free when I bought my K-7 from Newegg.

This bag is in good condition; there are small black marks on the orange cotton of the bag, probably from the rubber part of my DSLR. I packed this bag pretty tight and I guess it rubbed hard against it. You can't really see it in the pictures but it is there, it doesn't affect the quality of the cotton.

I sharpied out several parts of the bag, such as the red lines on the zippers and the back part where it says Kata-Bags.com and the laptop icon, as well as the Insert-Trolley wordings. You can check out the pictures below.

This bag comes with it's original rain cover and all original paddings.

Here are pictures of the bag.

Here are the sharpied out parts, the reflection makes it more visible than it really is.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
St. Paul, Minnesota

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
USPS insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept PayPal only, unless I am selling locally, it can be traded with cash. I am shipping it with USPS insured.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by LeDave; 11-01-2009 at 03:43 AM.