Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
[SOLD] Tamron Adaptall PKA adapter and 300mm f/5.6 lens

Clearing out some stuff, my wife wants to be able to see our guest room desk again. Let's just hope she doesn't look in the drawers!

Tamron Adaptall PKA mount - $89 + 3.95 shipping in US
Tamron Adaptall 300mm f/5.6 lens - $24 + 5.95 shipping in US

Or both together for $109 shipped (in US).

Adaptall mount has some paint off on the bottom but works 100%. Opens up a world of cheap Adaptall lenses that can all be used exactly like "A" lenses, with Av mode, Tv mode, Program mode etc. on the lastest SLRs and DSLRs. I especially recommend the Tamron SP 90mm f/2.5 macro - a great lens, wish I had never sold mine. I got this to use with that, it is a great combo.

Or, you can use the mount with this Tamron Adaptall 300mm prime lens. It is sizeable but very light, relatively easy to carry and handhold. It's not the best lens ever, especially producing a LOT of chromatic aberration (purple and green fringing), but it has a decent reach for not much money, and is reasonably sharp if you get the manual focus right, high enough shutter speed for the FL, and enough DOF. I stink at those things, which is partly why I am selling it, but even so I manage to get a very nice picture with it now and then.

Original front cap on the lens, no rear cap on that but I do have a rear cap for the mount (no front cap) so if you buy the package you have a nice complete set. I will wrap well to prevent damage en route. I am happy to refund your money if the items are in anyway other than as described; also happy to send them internationally, although of course shipping will be more. Ask any questions, and thanks for looking!

Nick

11-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
I always love seeing a nice classic Tamron lens pop up here. Good luck!
11-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Thanks wally! Here's a funny link to a "description" of the lens:

Google Translate
11-05-2009, 06:08 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
I'll bump this up for your further consideration. Even if you have a PK adapter, the more correct exposure with the PKA one is a nice plus.

11-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
And, sold!