PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 24mm f/2.8 Super-Wide II --Autofocus version--

Asking Price
$225 Shipped in the US

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
This is the sought after auto-focus version of the 24mm f/2.8 Sigma Super-Wide II. It's in great shape and the glass is flawless.

Just before I decided I was switching to Canon, farfisa posted this lens for sale in the marketplace and I PM'ed him as fast as I could (I'd been searching for an AF version for about a year) and bought it... It got lost or delayed in the mail for a month and only just arrived here a couple days ago. Unfortunately in the mean time, I did decide to switch systems, so I'm turning this around, having only shot it a bit to confirm that it works properly (it does). Here's farfisa's listing for photos of the lens. I'll add one below which shows how sweet this thing looks on the K-7!

International Shipping: Insured international shipping will add about $30 to the listed price. PM me for a quote for shipping to your country.
Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Central California

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you are unsatisfied with this lens within seven days of it's delivery, you may return it for a refund. You will be responsible for shipping both ways.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 53 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending (a personal record here I think).
11-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 52 (100%)
PM sent

PM sent on lens.