PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Refconverter-A / Right Angle Finder A with 1x or 2x Magnification

Asking Price
195.00 USD Incl Shipping to NA

Shipping Destinations
North America

Item Description
This is the original Ref A right angle finder. I've added a rubber eye cup to the finder which can be easily removed but I just found it worked even better in bright light.

A must have for close up and macro work or where fine detail focusing is important. I've used it quite a bit over the years and got it back when I had a PZ-1P. At that time it cost over $400 CAD ($429.00 if I remember correctly). They have removed the selling price but the last time I saw it listed on B&H's site, it was 369.00 USD. I can't find any recent Ebay sales or anywhere else as it's been disco'd for awhile. I remember one selling on Ebay back in the spring for just over $300.00.

Much better unit than the Chinese knock off versions. I'm only selling to fund a couple of personal issues here.

Optics are clean and clear. No issues at all with the unit. I don't know if I still have the box and I'll look to see if it's available. If so I'll include it.

I'll post some pics later today.

Some info on this unit:
B&H

Ref-A

Pentax Forums discussion

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Canada

Shipping Charge
Free to NA (*ask for WW)

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days if not as described or a significant flaw from listing details. Buyer to cover any return costs.

*Shipping WW is a case by case basis. Some countries are getting very expensive and risky from Canada. So PM me and we'll discuss.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Peter Zack; 11-11-2009 at 12:15 PM.
11-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Feedback Score: 117 (100%)
Original Poster
Pics You'll notice that the rubber cup is slightly misshapen but that's just from having it in the camera bag. Still fits just fine against the eye.Attachment 47023

Attachment 47024

Attachment 47025

Last edited by Peter Zack; 03-26-2010 at 06:20 AM.
11-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
PM sent 1234
11-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #4
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Feedback Score: 117 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks Phil, Sold. Hope you enjoy it.