PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K10D with original box/accessories

Asking Price
$250

Shipping Destinations
North America

Item Description
I have a really nice K10D with box, battery, cables and strap. I don't have the original CD, which I am sure most people won't use anyways. I am including a nice Sony Multi-Card Reader/Writer that comes with it's USB cable and I am throwing in 2 brand new Sandisk Ultra II 4GB SDHC cards with their cases. The camera functions as it should, but last week I took out the focusing screen to change it with a new one and when I went into my drawer the box was there but no focusing screen! I accidentally put a few scratches on the one I took out when trying to scoot my toddlers out of my office so when you look through the viewfinder you can see some scratches but they don't affect the picture obviously. I re-ordered a new one from Pentax and it should be here shortly. I can put it in if I get it before I sell the camera or I can send it along after the camera sells. The camera has exactly 52014 clicks according to PhotoME so I think the price of $250 is fair. The rear LCD has a few faint marks on from normal wear but there are no gouges or heavy scratches on either. Pictures are below. My price of $250 includes priority mail shipping and any fees.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
NH

Shipping Charge
$0

Shipping Services
USPS,UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will ship to Canada for an extra $10.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by treebeard; 02-08-2011 at 05:33 PM.