PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Mint in box Pentax 50mm F1.7 SMC-A Lens

Asking Price
$90.00

Shipping Destinations
United States

Item Description
A note about being the original owner first! I did purchase this lens from the used section of a local camera dealer. I do however honestly believe they found the lens in the back room and put it in the used section (because who wants a manual focus lens right?! ).

This lens is as mint as they come. I have only had it since the summer, and only used it for some preliminary testing. I have since that time acquired a 50mm-A F1.4 and 50mm-F F1.7, the latter being optically identical to the lens for sale (making the 50mm SMC-A f1.7 redundant for my uses).

Before you ask (privately or publically) about the listed price, I did look in the current and sold listings here, and also on 'the bay' - and feel this is a more than fair price for this lens, mint in the original box with the original serial number/warranty card. The lens is optically flawless, and the aperture is fully functioning; the cosmetics are also blemish free. Original front and rear caps are also included. Thanks for checking out the listing!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Item Location
Twin Cities, Minnesota

Shipping Charge
$8.50

Shipping Services
USPS priority mail insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
As with my ebay auctions (username: palareau), I provide an accurate description, and ship fully insured - for this reason no returns will be accepted. I will waive the shipping charge for local pickup.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

11-17-2009, 12:01 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Original Poster
PM has been replied to, lens is sold pending receipt of payment.
11-17-2009, 04:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
if the sale falls through, PM me and I will take it.

Last edited by joele; 11-17-2009 at 06:43 AM.