PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Vivitar 135MM Prime

Asking Price
60 Shipped

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
I am the second owner of this lens. I picked it up about a year ago from a member of this forum.

It has served me very well. It is very solid, and honestly one of the best old glass I've owned. Focusing is smooth, and I like the built in hood. It has a sort of velvety surrounding that makes it easy to slide up or down. I don't have the original box, but it does come with all original caps.

Higher Resolution images and an example picture that I personally took with this lens can be found in my flickr. Thanks -Joe

*Note* I dont know what the yellow sticker on the hood is for, but I never took it off. I'll let the buyer take it off if they decide its visually unpleasing.

Flickr: Joe (Rhizo)'s Photostream

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Chicago

Shipping Charge
Included for US

Shipping Services
USPS or FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described return it within 7 days.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Rhizo; 11-17-2009 at 01:11 AM.