Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Nikon D200 + Battery Grip + 2 Batteries, Strap, Charger, Screen Protector

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Nikon D200 + Battery Grip + 2 Batteries, Strap, Charger, Screen Protector

Asking Price
$600

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
A great camera to say the least. Very much like the K20D in its offering of grips, weathersealing, a larger body, fast AF, good ISO ratings, a huge viewfinder, and other things. I got it with the hopes of trying out Nikon a bit more, but I've found that it just doesn't suit my shooting style as well as Pentax does. So my loss is your gain.

It comes with the camera, original Nikon MB-200 battery grip, 2 batteries, original Nikon strap, original charger, and front body cap. All functions are perfect on the camera. There is a bit of paint wear and minor scratches, but the screen is protected with a hard cover, and I don't see anything worse than light scratches anywhere on the body. It is extremely rugged. I can't find the battery cover at the moment, I might be able to locate it, but it's moot when you use the grip which I would imagine you would always do.

There are only about 600 shutter actuations with this camera (to my knowledge, that's where the filenames are), as I and the previous owner both barely used it. I'll gladly ship to anywhere in the world that is in need of a nice Nikon camera. I hope it's not too much heresy to list it here :P But I know lots of people rock multiple systems, so hopefully it will go to a good home.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
United States

Shipping Charge
$15 USA, $35 Canada, $45 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns gladly accepted if notified in 24 hours of receipt and no shipping damage has occurred. Items will be insured during transit.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by wallyb; 11-22-2009 at 09:22 PM.
11-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM Sent about the D200
11-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Pending sale... need to wait for the transfer of funds to the buyer's account from their bank...
11-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold! Awesome and fast!