Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax SMC-K 200mm f/2.5 Prime Lens + Original Case, Worldwide Shipping!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC-K 200mm f/2.5 Prime Lens + Original Case, Worldwide Shipping!

Asking Price
$460

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
I don't want to sell this lens, but I need the money. It's as simple as that. If I were rich, I would never, ever get rid of this lens. I'm sure I'll buy it again some day down the line when I've got more spare change. But right now, it needs to go to a good home -- and might I add it would make a great Christmas present? Also, I will take partial trades, if you have any of the stuff I have listed in the "Wanted" section.

This is the king of the hill, the fastest and probably sharpest 200mm lens Pentax has ever made. It's 100% usable wide-open, with no coma and amazing resolution and colours.

It is in EXCELLENT condition with no noticeable wear except for a very small dent in the built-in hood, which doesn't impede function in any way. There are of course some small scratches/usage wear on the body, due to being a 30 year old lens, but there's nothing serious at all.

I do not see ANY imperfections on the glass. There may be very minor, imperceptible hairline scratches, but certainly nothing readily visible, and of course no fungus/haze/mold/chips/etc. The focus is very smooth, just the way it should be, and the aperture ring clicks properly and there is no oil on the blades. Everything about the function is tip-top.

The lens comes with the original Pentax front and rear caps, the original 200/2.5 Pentax hard leather case, and a Tiffen 77mm UV filter to protect the front element. The case is a bit beat up, but still serves its purpose fully.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
United States

Shipping Charge
$10 USA, $30 Canada, $40 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS Only (they don't charge carrier fess)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if notified not as described within 24 hours of receipt, and the discrepancy is not the cause of shipping damage. The lens will be fully insured during transit.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I have a "pending" sale, but it's for the lens only... I would like to sell the lens and case combined.
11-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Lens and case both still available!!
12-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bumping to the top!

12-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #5
Veteran Member