Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 159 (99%)
[SOLD] Spotmatic SP-F w/ SMC 55mm/1.8, K2, MESuper, NIB MESuper Soft Case

Pentax Film Cameras:
SOLD Honeywell Spotmatic SP-F w/ SMC 55/1.8 (CLA) = $100 including USA Shipping (Foreign extra)
WITHDRAWN - K2 Silver = $55 including USA Shipping (Foreign extra)
SOLD MESuper = $45 including USA Shipping (Foreign extra)
SOLD NIB Soft Case for MESuper = $30 including USA Shipping (Foreign extra)

Included in Price: All additional expenses for USA buyers, such as shipping to 50 US States (Foreign extra), Insurance (Foreign extra), Winter Packaging and PayPal fees are included in the prices. To protect against condensation due to fluctuating temperatures, items will be inserted in a bubble pouch with a dessicant pack, zipped in a locking plastic bag, and shipped in a Medium USPS Priority Mail box with foam peanuts.

Honeywell Pentax Spotmatic SP-F with SMC 55/1.8: The first Pentax camera body to feature open aperture metering. Soft Case, Strap, both correct/original lens caps & body cap, Manual, pamphlet. This camera was CLA'ed by Eric Hendrickson in 2004 (Invoice included). Camera body has a few light bright marks on the upper rear. All operations as as they should be. New battery. SMC Takumar 55/1.8 has the rubber focusing ring and is in fine shape. A very nice example of the pinnacle of screwmount Pentax cameras.

Pentax K2 Silver: Body cap, manual, lenses brochure, accessories brochure (written in by previous owner). This camera is cosmetically spotless except for a name engraved on the bottom plate. All functions are working, and metering close to my K2DMD. The ASA ring can even be set, albeit somewhat stiffly. Micro-prism and collar focusing screen. Camera could be used as is for a while, but will need door seals and a mirror bumper replacement. Withdrawn. I'm installing new mirror bumper and door seals. New Batteries.

SOLD Pentax MESuper Silver: Body Cap. A very good user example of one of our favorite cameras, the brightest Pentax Viewfinder. Some bright marks on upper right rear silver paint of top plate. Meter functions, LED's display properly, timer functions, all operations function as they should. Door seals have been removed, mirror bumper is good. I used this as a waist-pack camera with M50/1.7. New Battery.

SOLD Pentax Soft Case for MESuper (not pictured): A fitting Pentax soft case for the MESuper and MG, literally still in the plastic wrap, in the box. This item has never been removed from the packaging nor fitted to a camera.

I accept PayPal payments and ship to Worldwide addresses.

When you PM, please include your PayPal email address and I will send you a PayPal Funds Request. You will pay by replying to the Funds Request through PayPal or email link.

I am a Verified PayPal Seller – I will ship to Worldwide addresses.

All items include “Winter Packaging,” Shipping USPS Insured Priority Mail to 50 states, PayPal fees paid. Non-USA buyers please PM for actual charges, including cross-border fees and a postage quote.

WITHDRAWN Pentax K2

Last edited by monochrome; 12-05-2009 at 06:13 PM.
11-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Lower Prices and Worldwide Shipping

Bump for Lower Prices and Worldwide Shipping
12-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Questions about ME Super

Hi

What does 'Some bright Meter functions" mean please, and are you able to post a picture of the back of the camera?

How much would airmail shipping to Australia cost please.

Thanks
12-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by carlb Quote
Hi

What does 'Some bright Meter functions" mean please, and are you able to post a picture of the back of the camera?

How much would airmail shipping to Australia cost please.

Thanks
carlb - thanks for your interest!!

1) Some bright Meter functions should read, "Some bright marks on upper right of rear silver border." These aren't dents or scratches - just places where the camera bag (or something in it) or a belt buckle rubbed against the silver paint. These are quite common on cameras of this vintage that have actually been used to take pictures.

I guess that was a cut and paste editing error - can't tell you how many times I read this post looking for typos. Corrected.

2) Yes, I can post pictures of the rear - actually, just more pictures. I've had some DNS issues with my server and uploading pictures has been a challenge. Should be fixed this evening.

30 Please PM your actual address in Oz and I will quote the actual postage. USPS Postage Calculator seems to want actual addresses, not just regions or countries.

12-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
PM's replied to
12-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
PM's Replied.

MESuper and Soft Case sold (Pending Payment - not worried about that)

Payment received - thanks Carl!

Last edited by monochrome; 12-01-2009 at 09:12 PM.
12-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 94 (100%)
That SP-F is a real beauty!

Chris

12-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisPlatt Quote
That SP-F is a real beauty!

Chris
Thanks Chris. If someone doesn't show interest soon it may come down - that lens is calling out to me with each passing hour.
12-04-2009, 08:42 AM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump for the last few days before withdrawal (Something else done with this Sunday).
12-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
SP-F and SMC T55/1.8

The SP-F and SMC T55/1.8 package is sold.

Last edited by monochrome; 12-05-2009 at 06:14 PM.