Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
[SOLD] Chinon CE-4 + M50/2 ; A50/2 ; K1000 ; Spottie Case

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Chinon CE-4 + M50/2 ; A50/2 ; Spottie Case

Asking Price
various, see description

Shipping Destinations
Canada and the USA have shipping prices listed; PM me for quotes to international destinations

Item Description
Time to clean out the closet before the holidays. Prices in USD, payment via PayPal.

1. Chinon CE-4 with SMC Pentax M 50/2, Pentax cap, and nice case. $60 includes insured shipping to Canada or the lower 48 of the USA.

The CE-4 is basically an ME Super in black with more features (multiple exposure lever, DOF preview, shutter speed with a dial). In great working shape, clean with minimal wear. Leatherette is pulling away from the front on the one side. I've had several rolls through without issue, but I have (another) MX on the way and something's gotta go to free up space in the bag. Lens is in fine shape as well - no issues.

2. Pentax SMC-A 50/2 prime: $30 shipped (insured) to Canada or the lower 48 of the USA. Great shape - no issues. Comes with a crappy Rolev skylight filter with some marks - included to protect the front element during shipping. No rear cap but I will pack it to keep the rear element safe during transit.

3. Blue velvet case for Spotmatic - $20 shipped (insured) to Canada or the lower 48 of the USA. Good shape, clean, solid. Some light rub wear where the camera strap rubs. Has "Asahi Pentax" on the front. Note- this case fits the K1000 and the KX, I believe.

Happy to combine shipping for multiple items.

Pictures coming soon...

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
Langley, BC Canada

Shipping Charge
various, see description

Shipping Services
Canada Post (surface, insured, tracking)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Shipping via Canada Post - insured, with (slow) tracking.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 12-06-2009 at 11:02 PM ----------

photos here (all taken with the A50/2 on my K10D, except, of course, for the pics of the A50 itself).

Picasa Web Albums - Dennis - pentax_sale

Last edited by gabriel_bc; 12-08-2009 at 12:15 PM.