Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-12-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax Lenses Sale - 35, 40, 50

I want to sell the following lenses to change my redundant midrange focal lengths and save up for the DA* 16-50mm . After going a trip last weekend, I found that I don't use these 3 lenses as much to warrant keeping them. Less than 100 shots have gone through each of them.

FA 35mm f/2 - I just bought this about 6 weeks ago, so it's basically like brand new. I just took less than 100 shots with it. It's a hard-to-find lens nowadays too. Box, papers, and hood included. I'm asking $290 for it. SOLD

DA 40mm f/2.8 - This is a wonderful pancake lens as many can attest to. I've own this lens for about 2 months. It's in mint condition. Box, papers, and hood included. I'm asking $220 for it
OR trade for a mint FA 43mm f/1.9 (will add cash for difference). Still Available

FA 50mm f/1.4 - Basically, about 2 months old in mint condition. Box, and papers included. I'm asking $175 for it. SOLD

All 3 lenses are in like new condition, so I don't think you really need photos. But if you do, please let me know. I know that there's not a major discount in pricing, but the lenses are basically new. You don't have to worry about rebates. Also, rebates are US only.

I'll be in and out all week and will be out of town for the weekend. I will respond to your PM as soon as I can. I have perfect feedback here. I accept paypal with confirmed address. You cover shipping, and I'll cover Paypal. ECheck preferred. I'm willing to ship to worldwide with minor adjustment to the shipping cost. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by neighhoma; 06-19-2007 at 03:12 PM. Reason: DA 40mm is still available
06-14-2007, 08:53 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Original Poster
The DA 40mm is still available. I'm willing to ship worldwide.