PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
A Box Full of Manual Lenses

Asking Price
$1,000 USD

Shipping Destinations
North America

Item Description
I don't think I'm crazy but I'll let you be the judge of that. I have a whole lot of manual lenses to sell and I can't keep posting individual ads, then wrapping each lens, and hauling them to the post office to ship. This all takes time and I don't do this for a living. So here goes. I am selling a box full of manual focus lenses. Some of them are great lenses, others are not. If you buy the box you get the good with the rest. Every single one of them is clean, the glass is in excellent shape and the aperture blades work crisply. Here is the list:

SMC Pentax A 20mm f/2.8 - Comes with rear cap and a hard case which is not the original.

SMC Pentax M 28mm f/2.8 - Comes with caps and a non-original hard case that looks a bit rough around the edges.

SMC Pentax M 35mm f/2.8 - Comes with caps.

SMC Pentax 50mm f/2 - Comes with caps.

SMC Pentax M 50mm f/1.7 - Comes with caps.
Vivitar MC 50mm f/1.7 - Comes with lens caps
SMC Pentax K 135mm f/2.5 - This lens comes with caps.
SMC Pentax K 200mm f/2.5 - Comes with the original case and caps.
SMC Pentax K 300mm f/4 - Comes with a Manfrotto lens support and lens caps.
SMC Pentax K 400mm f/5.6 - This lens comes with caps and the original hard case.
Kalimar MC Auto Zoom 28-70mm f/3.5 - A push pull zoom, not a ring zoom. BEWARE - this is an A/P lens and works fine on older manual Pentax cameras such as the KX, but will lock up on your digital or autofocus cameras. This one comes with caps only.
Phoenix/Samyang MC Auto Zoom 70-210mm f/4-5.6 - This is also a push pull zoom. BEWARE - this is also an A/P lens and works fine on older manual Pentax cameras such as the KX, but will lock up on your digital or autofocus cameras. Caps are not included.

Now to sweeten the pot a little more. Along with this collection of manual lenses goes my Pentax KX. It was recently CLA'd by Eric. Comes with the manual and the Magic Lantern guide.

I will do my best to answer questions as you post them but I am a working Joe and I have many other demands on my time. Don't ask me to break up this set and sell the lenses individually, that defeats the entire reason for doing this in the first place. If you want the lens, buy the set and sell the ones you don't want. All these lenses are used. They have varying degrees of wear and none of them are perfect. Most of them are very, very nice and a couple are in mint condition. Finally, I am not making any money here, so this sale is final with no returns.

Now, for the price. If you check the prices on all these lenses on the forum reviews they come to about $2,000 (not including the camera). For the next two days I will sell the entire box for $1,000. That is more then 50% off. For a little more then the price of a single DA*50-135 lens you will get a very nice set of high quality, manual focus, prime lenses, as well as a very nice camera to use them with. I am charging $50 for shipping so the total price is $1,050.00. I will ship USPS Priority Mail, with $1,050 insurance and delivery confirmation.

Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
Nevada USA

Shipping Charge
$50 USD

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sale is final

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

12-12-2009, 09:08 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Just received a nice Pentax 50-200mm ED from pioneer, can vouch for his descriptions, was nicer than described. Wish I had the cash to get this set, one could make a mint selling them individually...
12-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks Photobizzz.
12-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Sending a PM with interest/questions.

12-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
wish you had

split this package into two. That would be more managable for my budget.