PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
A Box of Autofocus Lenses

Asking Price
$500 USD

Shipping Destinations
North America

Item Description
I may be a little crazy buy I need to clean out all the lenses that I no longer use and I can't go on posting individual ads, wrapping each lens, and hauling them to the post office to ship. This is taking a lot of time and I don't do this for a living. So, these will all be wrapped nicely in bubble wrap, put in a box, and taken to the post office as one complete set to go to some lucky individual.

This is a box full of autofocus lenses that I very rarely use anymore, not because they are not good but because I have other lenses that get used a lot more. It never ceases to amaze me how much someone can accumulate over many years. Some of these are very nice lenses, others are just normal lenses. If you buy the box you get the good with the rest. Every single one of these are clean, the glass is in excellent shape and the aperture blades work crisply. They have all been used to take pictures sometime in the past several months. Here is the list:

• SMC Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-4.5 AL - It looks like new and comes with the hood, caps,a Hoya HMC UV lens filter, original box and the paperwork.

• SMC Pentax DA 21mm f/3.2 Limited - This lens looks like new and comes with the hood, caps, soft case, original box and paperwork.

• Magnicon MC 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 Macro - Comes with caps only.

• Pentax F 28-80mm f/3.5-4.5 - This is the non-SMC coated version and has a cracked filter ring. It comes with caps and a nice Hoya HMC UV(0) filter to protect the filter ring threads.

• SMC Pentax FA 28-200mm f/3.8-4.5 - This lens is still in excellent condition and looks like new. Comes with the original hood and caps.

• Takumar F 70-210mm f/4-5.6 - This lens comes with caps.

• SMC Pentax FA 80-320mm f/4.5-5.6 - Comes with lens caps and a nice little 3rd party rubber hood which still allows the use of the lens cap.

Now to sweeten the pot a little more. Along with this collection goes a very nice Pentax SF1n autofocus camera. This camera is cosmetically and functionally in great condition. This is the data back version and uses AA batteries. I love the quality of these viewfinders.

I will do my best to answer questions but I am a working Joe and I have many other demands on my time. Please let me know what sale you are asking about since I have another one going on as well. Do not ask me to break up this set and sell the lenses individually, that defeats the entire reason for doing this in the first place. If you want the lens, buy them all and sell the ones you don't want. All these lenses are used. They have varying degrees of wear and none of them are perfect. Some of them are very, very nice; a couple are probably in mint condition, and they are all very functional lenses. Finally, I can tell you that I am not making any money here, so this sale is final with no returns.

Now, for the price. If you check the prices on all these lenses on the forum reviews they come to about $1,000 (not including the camera). For this weekend only I will sell the entire box of lenses for $500. That is more then 50% off. For a little more then the price of the DA 21 Limited lens you will get a very nice set of good, quality, autofocus lenses, as well as a very nice camera to use them with. If you have never seen what some of these lenses can do on film you are missing out. I am charging $25 for shipping so the total price is $525.00. I will ship USPS Priority Mail, with $525 insurance and delivery confirmation.

Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
Nevada USA

Shipping Charge
$25 USD

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sale is final and no returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

12-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
PM sent....
12-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
Original Poster
The lens you see mounted on the SF1n is not part of the sale. I actually still had part of a roll of film in the camera at the time I took that picture.
12-13-2009, 03:12 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
sent pm

very interested

thanks

Leonard

12-13-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale Pending

There is a sale pending on this set.