PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Takumar 500/4.5 non-original K-mount

Asking Price
$275 USD

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
I don't know who all followed Deadwolfbone's 1000mm lens journey with the modified mount that didn't focus to infinity, but I ended up purchasing it from him. While waiting for the lens to arrive, I found a 500/4.5 on the auction site in questionable state that would be good enough to donate the interchangeable mount section.

Ended up after some cleaning, the lens was in pretty decent shape minus some scratches in the finish. The aperture is functioning properly and I fixed the "wobble" that is common with these lenses. I was able to shorten the already tampered mount from the 1000mm to allow get the 500mm lens to focus to infinity properly. The mount that was installed is a T-mount screw with a k-mount adapter. Also included will be a Nikon mount that could be used with the lens.

Since I already have an SMC 500/4.5 I really don't need a second one.

Included is the original front cap, the K and F adapters and the lens. The Acra plate is NOT included. I only left it on so I could shoot some example photos tomorrow. The low price reflects the low price that I got the lens for and the fact that it is not all factory. This should work as a great low price way for someone to get into some serious long glass.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Item Location
Kenosha, WI

Shipping Charge
$20

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept returns within 7 days if the lens is not as described with full refund minus shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

12-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 99 (100%)
The epic continues...
12-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
Lens Buying Addict

Feedback Score: 124 (99%)
PM sent with questions
12-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Original Poster
PM(s) replied. Sale pending. Looks like your T-K adapter might be coming home with a new friend...

Glad I've been able to keep some affordable long glass rotating through here. Almost makes me cry that I paid KEH $600 for the 500mm I'm keeping.