PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Ilford Photopaper (Darkroom)

Asking Price
Cost of Shipping only

Shipping Destinations
United States

Item Description
I have two or three boxes of 8x10 Ilford Photo paper for use in film darkroom (maybe 4? Or maybe 3 boxes and an envelope of 5x7--I know it is at least two boxes). I would like to offer them free to someone who might be able to use them. They are different textures (satin/glossy), and are the large boxes (I think containing 100 or 150 sheets).

All boxes WERE in fabulous condition. I am not sure if my teenage niece may have opened one of the boxes out of curiosity. (I found the tape cut and the lid slightly open, though the black protector bag was still in tact. She has bi-polar disorder and no impulse control and wouldn't tell me the truth if I asked her, so I can't actually be sure if a few of the sheets have been exposed to light. This should make itself pretty evident as soon as you develop the paper. But I imagine at least half the box is still fine, or at least all but one side/edge of the sheets.) The other boxes are fine and have not been used, excepting a few sheets in a safe light darkroom.

Also, I haven't used any of this paper in several years since maintaining a darkroom, so the paper is at least 4-5 years old. The have been stored in a cool, dark, dry, indoor closet all that time.

I will only ship via priority mail flat rate inside the US. I am moving across the country the day after Christmas, so if these don't go in the next 24 hours, they will go back into storage since I can't take them with me just to ship. That's also why no, I don't have time to take and post pictures. I figure since I am just asking for shipping, that will be okay. If you need more feedback, you can check ebay under the same screen name or I can give you the name of a couple of other sites (non-camera related) that I have feedback and use the same screen name.

First person to PM me to request my paypal address will be the person who gets it. Must send payment within 2 hours of getting paypal address or I'll move onto the next person. I'd really like these to get some use and must get them gone ASAP before the move, so that is what is up with all the rules.
Thanks for looking. Have an awesome day/night!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
Phoenix, AZ

Shipping Charge
$13.95

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I am not responsible for items once they leave my possession. No returns; condition of items clearly below (marked "good" for some NEW/Mint and one unknown)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by KierraElizabeth; 12-24-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: spelling