Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[ACQUIRED] MZ-S Camera Manual

Hello all,

I am after a MZ-S manual or user guide or whatever you call it. Will pay a fair price.

The book is very small, so I want it to take with me on photography jaunts.

I've seen one online at a well known photography store, but they want over $50US to ship it to Australia. Gadzooks!

Thank you.

Happy 2010.

Rod Worth.

01-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 130 (99%)
Craig Camera

Craig Camera has an MZ-s manual - try emailing John Craig for the shipping charge (an amazing collection of manuals for everything photo related).

#PTX-430 Instruction Manual Pentax MZ-S QD Camera $30.00
01-03-2010, 12:47 AM   #3
Damn Brit

Feedback Score: (%)
You can probably find it online and download a PDF.
01-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for Both Responses

Damn Brit - Thank you, but I have the PDF. I was also looking for the hard copy manual from a collector's perspective also.

Monochrome - Thank you. I have bought stuff from CraigCamera before, a veritable treasure trove of manuals. This one wasn't there last time I looked, so I will check it out. Shipping was very reasonable last time.

Thanks again.

Rod.

01-03-2010, 01:07 AM   #5
Damn Brit

Feedback Score: (%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Thorolf Quote
Damn Brit - Thank you, but I have the PDF. I was also looking for the hard copy manual from a collector's perspective also.
Even more reason to carry around the PDF with you, the actual manual won't remain in collectable condition for long in a camera bag. Unless you are going to buy two of course.
01-03-2010, 01:16 AM   #6

Original Poster
Yeah, your're right.

Should buy one for the collection and keep it at home.

Now I think about it a friend can make spiral bound manuals. I should just print the PDF, cut to size and just bind it for free. Should have thought of it in the first place.