Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K100D, Sigma DC 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 zoom, plus a few extras

Hello,

I have for sale a very well cared for Pentax K100D and Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC zoom lens.

Here are some details:

Pentax K100D: $225 (body)
Condition: Excellent
Shots Taken: 7310 (as of yesterday)
No issues at all - no scratches - clean viewfinder. I am the original owner of this camera, bought in early 2006.
Comes with the original box, USB cable, paperwork, body cap (cap is after-market - I misplaced the original). I will also throw in a Pentax F remote (just purchased this) and a set of 4 Sanyo Eneloop batteries (also brand new).

Sigma DC 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 lens: $225
Condition: Excellent
No dust, scratches - no issues with this at all. Great walk-around lens with an awesome zoom. This lens has rarely left the body of the camera - I don't even have another lens, so it went on when I bought it and has stayed on ever since. I purchased a UV filter (included) when I bought it and have never taken it off either, so the glass has really never been exposed to any elements.
Comes with the original box/packaging, front and back caps (back cap is aftermarket - I misplaced the original), and lens hood.

Photos (click for a bigger view):

Sorry for the blurry photo - taken with an old camera I haven't used in years...

I am willing to part out each item, but I would prefer to sell them together. Let me know if you are interested in both items and let's make a deal. If you buy the body, the remote and batteries come with.

I prefer PayPal for payment. Look me up on Ebay (wahlbj) for feedback. Thanks for looking!

01-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump......