Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Sigma EX 50mm 1:1 Macro AF Lens for Pentax -- Worldwide Shipping!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma EX 50mm 1:1 Macro AF Lens for Pentax -- Worldwide Shipping!

Asking Price
$230

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
Another lens I have to get rid of in my new quest for the 35mm limited. It's a shame, because I doubt even the 35mm ltd will be sharper than this lens. Being a modern macro lens, you can count on getting insanely sharp photos with it without even trying. It's got fast AF for a macro lens (a little loud, but I don't know a macro lens that isn't), a small, stout, and very rugged EX body, and some of the best IQ I've seen.

The lens is in near-mint condition but with no box. It does, however, come with a copy of the original sales receipt for warranty purposes (though 3 out of 4 of the years of warranty have already lapsed). I'm certainly not billing it as "new", but it's a nice thing to have that I can include if you need/want it. The lens has no visible scratches, and just a tiny bit of dust here and there. Any used lens would have it. I see no internal dust. All functions are as they should be. It comes with the original hood, and front and rear caps.

Pictures:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
United States

Shipping Charge
Free USA, $25 Canada, $35 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS Only; No Int'l Carrier Fees

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns gladly accepted if notified in 24 hours of receipt and no shipping damage has occurred. Items will be insured during transit.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
Original Poster
The soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold train!