PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax A* 85mm 1.4

Asking Price
$1100 or FA 77mm Ltd. + cash

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
I bought this lens from the marketplace here about a year ago, and I'd like to keep it, but can't justify doing so due to the fact that I also have the FA* 85.

The lens is in excellent condition, and comes with the matched screw-on type hood. There is one very light scuff on the stationary ring between the aperture ring and focus ring, and there is also a light scratch about 2mm long on this same ring. Neither stand out. Aside from these 2 imperfections the cosmetic condition of this lens is exquisite. It will be hard to find this lens in better condition. The glass is free of damage, the aperture blades are clean and operate smoothly, and all mechanical functions work properly. There is one fairly large piece of dust inside the lens on one of the elements near the rear of the lens, but this hasn't had any noticeable effect on any of the hundreds of pictures I've taken with this lens. There are also some very small dust particles in the lens, which is to be expected.

The hood, model MH-RA 67mm, is also in excellent condition and is hard to find. The only blemishes on the hood are 3 very small spots of paint loss where it contacts the filter mount ring on the lens. The lens will come with an original Pentax front cap and original Pentax rear cap.

If you are interested the best way to contact me would be an e-mail to rvoetsch at yahoo.com, but a PM here would also work.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Indiana, USA

Shipping Charge
Included in asking price(to CONUS)

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If anyone is interested I am also willing to trading this lens for an FA 77mm Ltd. + $300.

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer if you are interested in the lens.

I will only ship USPS, but I will ship worldwide. The asking price includes shipping to the continental US. If a buyer outside the continental US is interested, they can PM me for an adjusted price based on increased shipping charges.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!