PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Voigtlander 125mm macro

Asking Price
$1650

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
OK, wow, I cannot believe I am doing this.

The Voigtlander is my absolute favorite lens EVER. The problem is that I never use it. I think I have used it 6x since I purchased it and am always too afraid to take it anywhere interesting (I never want to scratch it or get it stolen).

I liked the lens so much that I purchased a second lens as a spare. When I started the switch over to Canon I sold my spare. Now that I am planning on selling my Pentax (yes my k10d and prized 43mm LTD may be up for sale soon!), This lens is for sale.

My price is fairly firm. If it does not sell for this price I may contemplate converting it to EOS (which would be a shame).

Money Orders or Paypal are accepted. If you use Paypal you are in charge of the fees (personal transfers are fee free FYI).

I will post pictures tomorrow, but the lens is in very very good condition. The lens cap might have a tiny scratch on it (I keep it in a bag of other caps, never use it, I use the rubber one instead). Box and manual are included and in pristine unused condition. I believe I have all the plastic wrappers for the lens and everything else that came with it.

-Joe

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Item Location
California

Shipping Charge
Free CONUS Shipping

Shipping Services
UPS/FEDEX

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Lens will be as represented or I will refund your money.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM just sent.
01-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wes_tulsa Quote
PM just sent.

Aaaaaand its gone folks (pending at least)

I am going to cry packing this thing up.