PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax ist-D Body in orig. box, w/software, cable and manual

Asking Price
$210.00

Shipping Destinations
United States

Item Description
Only a few months ago I purchased this camera body from a Pentax forum member in NYC. I own a small inventory of circa 70's Pentax M-lenses, and wanted to see how they'd perform on the newer digital bodies. I was extremely pleased with the results. The previous owner of the camera indicated it had approximately 19k shutter actuations, and I doubt if I added even 100 more? I just purchased a new K10d body, and will not need a second camera body. Had it not been for promising myself that I would defray a little of the cost of the new camera, I would keep the ist-D for its incredible compact design and solid performance. The camera, in its original box, with software, cable and manual, will be very securely bubble wrapped in a sturdy, secondary, corrugated box. As promised, the final sale price includes domestic US shipping and insurance. If damaged in shipping, and approved by the carrier, a full refund will be provided to the buyer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
Mission Viejo, CA

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
UPS/Fedex Ground, including insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Selling in the same good faith as was sold to me through this forum. No returns after sale. Paypal payment required within 24 hours of purchase committment.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by alsterling; 01-20-2010 at 11:21 PM.
01-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Is this item still availible? Willing to ship to APO, AP 96202? It is military APO, all me feedback is done to here. Thanks