Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 (original) EX lens for Pentax -- Worldwide Ship!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 (original) EX lens for Pentax -- Worldwide Ship!

Asking Price
$400 firm

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
I'm selling this lens just because I also have the Tamron 10-24, and I actually find myself using the 24mm range a lot, even though the image quality of the Sigma is much, much, much better in the corners compared to the Tamron. This Sigma lens is sharp from edge to edge, even wide open and at 10mm. Very impressive!

The physical condition of the lens is great. There are no deep scratches anywhere on the glass or body. There is no mold/haze/fungus/fog or any other nasties anywhere inside the lens. I don't see any internal dust specs, but there may be tiny ones I can't see with the naked eye. There ARE some very very light scratches on the front element. They're impossible to see without shining a flashlight directly on it, they don't show up in the pictures of the item, and OF COURSE they have no affect on the images taken WITH the lens. I will give you a full refund and pay for return shipping if you can show me a scratch in your photo taken with this lens There is also some very light external dust. No scratches on the rear glass. Overall 90% original condition.

The lens comes with front and rear Sigma caps, the original Sigma hood, and the original soft Sigma zip case. No box or papers. The lens works perfectly, focuses quickly, and produces great images. I am firm on the price of this lens, because if it doesn't sell, I will continue using it as an alternative to the Tamron when I need superior image quality. If you have any questions, let me know, and thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
United States

Shipping Charge
Free USA, $20 Canada, $30 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS only; No Int'l Carrier Fees

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns gladly accepted if notified in 24 hours of receipt and no shipping damage has occurred. Items will be insured during transit.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PMs about this lens replied to!
01-27-2010, 05:24 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent, I think... If you don't get it please get back to me. Very much interested in buying this!
01-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Flanker Quote
PM sent, I think... If you don't get it please get back to me. Very much interested in buying this!
PM replied!!