PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-F 35-135mm f3.5-4.5 AF Zoom

Asking Price
$50 US

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description

I bought this at a good price and have used it enough to decide I don't need it. (I'm going to use an FA 28-105 instead.) The reviews here agree with my experience. It might be useful to use this lens to figure out if a DA* 50-135 would work for you, but I don't think this lens is in the same quality league.

It has no functional issues. AF works, focus and zoom rings turn smoothly, aperture ring works on and off A position. It does have a scratch on the front element, about 1/8" long, and so close to the edge it won't be in the frame even on film. I pointed it out in one of the photos. It doesn't have much dust.

It has a couple of scrapes and marks in the exterior but you'd have to look for them. A rubber grip near the lens name label is starting to have loose corners but could always be glued back down if it gets worse. It's most visible in the first photo. If you look at the photos of the front, there are two dimples 180º apart, just inside the filter ring. I assume they are there for a lens spanner to disassemble the lens. I don't know whether these dimples are original, or someone needed access and put them there. I know I didn't put them there. I can't find any similar photos of the front to check if they are all that way.

These photos are half-size. This album has larger versions: Picasa Web Albums - David - Pentax-F 35-1...

Lens is fully extended here.
The scratch.
The exterior scratch and rubber grip.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Item Location
Aurora, CO USA

Shipping Charge
$9 CONUS, free to AK or HI, ask int'l

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
shipping weight 1 lb., 10 oz.
international shipping at cost using USPS calculator and First-Class Mail® International Package rates

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-27-2010, 01:07 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Pm sent.....
01-27-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 51 (100%)
Original Poster
Paid and shipped.

Last edited by Just1MoreDave; 01-27-2010 at 02:17 PM.