Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-29-2010, 02:16 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Sony/Minolta Lot: 500mm AF Mirror, A300 DSLR, more! Ships WW!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sony/Minolta Lot: 500mm AF Mirror, A300 DSLR, more! Ships WW!

See bottom for trade offer!

Asking Price
Varies

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
I got some Minolta and Sony equipment in a lot that I don't have use for, since I'm a Pentax guy now. But it is great equipment if you use multiple systems heavily, so I'm offering it here for a steal of a price.

First is the Sony A300 Tilt-screen Live-view Digital SLR. Takes all Sony and Minolta Maxxum lenses, has the best live-view mode in the business (sorry Pentax), and has tons of other great features all in a solid body. You can read about it here:

Sony A300 Review - In Depth - AlphaMountWorld.com

The camera is in perfect working condition, with just very slight usage wear, like superficial scratches on the screen protector. It goes for about $449 new. I'm asking just $329 for the body, original battery, and generic charger. Pictures of the body:

Next is the kit lens that comes with the camera. It is a generous 18-70mm zoom of reasonably good quality (probably second best behind Pentax in the world of kit lenses). It comes with the original sun shade, but no caps. It works perfectly, and has near-mint glass. Price is $50, or $40 if you also buy the camera.

Last is a Minolta Maxxum 75-300mm f/4-5.6 D AF lens. It has really good image quality for its "consumer" status, a lot like the Pentax version. Fast AF speed and D-compatible for automatic flash exposure. It's in mint condition glass-wise, and comes with the original front and rear caps and hood. Some light marks on the body. It goes for about $145 used on eBay, I'm asking for just $120.

Shipping:

The first item ships FREE in the USA. Each additional item is $5 in the USA.

The first item to Canada is $30. Each additional item to Canada is $8.

The first item anywhere else is $40. Each additional item anywhere else is $10.

If you want to buy it all, the price is $929 with free shipping worldwide!

I will also trade all of it directly for a Pentax K-7 with at least 6 months left on the warranty.

PM me if you're interested in anything, feel free to ask questions, and thanks!
--Wallyb.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
United States

Shipping Charge
Varies

Shipping Services
USPS Only; No Int'l Carrier Charges

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns gladly accepted if notified in 24 hours of receipt and no shipping damage has occurred. Items will be insured during transit.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by wallyb; 02-03-2010 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Willing to trade too.
02-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Buuuumping!
02-03-2010, 01:06 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
One down, a few more to go!
02-04-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
Veteran Member