Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Lots of Pentax Hoods, Filters, Misc. Genuine Pentax, Hoya, Tiffen, etc.

I have a bunch of accessories for sale. Filters are always scratch and dent free unless noted. Shipping is the flat rate quoted below no matter how many items you buy. Thanks for looking!

Filters

$10 - Genuine Pentax 30.5mm Skylight Filter - Perfect for the DA40mm fits inside the hood. Skylight adds a tiny bit of warmth. Includes case.

Sold $12 - Genuine Pentax 30.5mm UV Filter - Also perfect for the DA40mm fits inside the hood. Protects from having dust get inside the hood. Includes case.

$2 - Telesor 48mm Coated UV filter - Excellent Condition. With original box.

Sold $5 – Kenko 49mm UV filter – Excellent Condition. Perfect for protection of lens. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses.

Sold $3 - Tiffen 49mm Skylight filter - Excellent Condition. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses.

Sold $3 – Kamero 49mm Skylight filter – Very Good Condition. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses.

Sold $4 - CPC Phase 2 49mm Skylight filter - Excellent Condition. CPC Phase 2 is actually a Pentax marketing brand. Good quality at a lower price.

$3 – Rokunar Skylight filter – Very Good Condition. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses. Has tiny microscratch on very edge of glass. Has nice silver trim that looks nice on older lenses.

Sold $7 - Hoya HMC Skylight filter - Very Good Condition. Multicoated. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses.

Sold Price Reduced $4 – Cokin 49mm Skylight filter - Excellent Condition. Made in France. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses

$7 - Hoya 49mm HMC Skylight filter - Excellent Condition. Multicoated. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses

Sold $8 – Tiffen 49mm Linear Polarizer – Excellent Condition. Linear polarizers work perfectly on Pentax autofocus cameras. I have personally tested on K100D, K10D and K20D without any problems. These are the perfect size for most 28mm and 50mm lenses. The Tiffen ones have a little removable handle to ease turning the ring. Made in USA or Japan. Used. I have a couple of these

$8 – Hoya 49mm Linear Polarizer – Excellent Condition. Linear polarizers work perfectly on Pentax autofocus cameras. I have personally tested on K100D, K10D and K20D without any problems. These are the perfect size for most 28mm and 50mm lenses. Made in Japan. Used. I have a couple of these.

Sold Price Reduced $12 – Hoya 49mm Slimline Linear Polarizer – Excellent Condition. This is the slim version of above. Only half the thickness. Perfect if you are concerned about vignetting. Made in Japan.

Sold $10 - Tiffen +1, +2, +4 49mm Close-up filter set - Excellent Condition with case. Cheapest and easiest way to do macro with any 50mm lens. You'd be surprised at what you can accomplish with this little set. The lenses are stackable for greater magnification.

Auto 110 Items

$5 - Genuine Pentax 37.5mm Skylight Filter - for the Auto 110 50mm lens. With Original Case.

Hoods

Sold $15 - Genuine Pentax 49mm Round Metal Screw-on Hood - Excellent Condition. Dedicated hood for the most Pentax 50mm and 55mm f1.8 lenses.

$12 - Genuine Pentax 49mm Round Metal Screw-on Hood - Excellent Condition. Dedicated for the Pentax 135mm f3.5, 200mm f5.6 but I'm sure it also works for 150 f4 lenses. Very unusual Gloss Black in color. I think this is probably one of the earliest versions. Can be used with any telephoto 75mm or higher on APS sensor.

$15 - Genuine Pentax 49mm Round Plastic Clip-on Hood - Excellent Condition. Work with not only the 100f2.8 and 100f4, but the 85mm f2 as well. Good for any normal and short telephoto lens including the 50mm's using a 49mm thread. Very handy. See Photo.

$5 - Hoya Round Metal Hood. 67mm but screws on from the outside ring not the usual inside. Not sure what lens it goes with. Excellent condition.

Miscellaneous

Sold $12 - Pentax AF-330FTZ flash - Fully functional. Has a tiny amount of corrosion on the battery terminal, but it works just fine.

$25 - Soligor PK Mount for U/S Lenses - Also very unusal item. The Soligor version of the Adaptall interchangable mount. Extremely difficult to find. Like New with original box.

Price Lowered $20 - Tamron Adaptall2 Nikon AI Mount - Excellent Condition. Standard mount for all adaptall2 lenses. With original rear cap.

Price Lowered $8 - Tamron L-13 Leather Lens Case - Almost Mint Condition. Really nice case. Fits a 6" long or less lens. See photo.

Sold $20 - Pentax SuperProgram Body - Fully functional. Comes with motorized drive/grip (however, I don't think the grip works right). Shipping is separate from the flat fee listed here because it is much heavier than other accessories. Please ask for rate.

I have many great feedback reviews from this site. I also welcome international purchases. I accept Paypal, no additional fees. Shipping rates for accessories are (fixed price no matter how many you buy):

$5 US
$6 Australia or Canada
Please inquire for other locations, but usually less than $10

I also have some lenses for sale. If you buy a lens, shipping on these accessories are free!

Click here for lenses.

Attached Images

Last edited by Youngster; 02-19-2010 at 03:49 PM.
01-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent with questions about the Pentax AF-330FTZ flash and the Genuine Pentax 49mm Round Plastic Clip-on Hood for the 100mm f:4...
01-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (67%)
Question sent Re: the SuperProgram, let me know if it doesn't make sense.
01-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 52 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Youngster Quote
I have a bunch of accessories for sale. Filters are always scratch and dent free unless noted. Shipping is the flat rate quoted below no matter how many items you buy. Thanks for looking!

Filters

$10 - Genuine Pentax 30.5mm Skylight Filter - Perfect for the DA40mm fits inside the hood. Skylight adds a tiny bit of warmth. Includes case.

$12 - Genuine Pentax 30.5mm UV Filter - Also perfect for the DA40mm fits inside the hood. Protects from having dust get inside the hood. Includes case.

$2 - Telesor 48mm Coated UV filter - Excellent Condition. With original box.

$5 Kenko 49mm UV filter Excellent Condition. Perfect for protection of lens. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses.

$3 - Tiffen 49mm Skylight filter - Excellent Condition. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses.

$3 Coastar 49mm Skylight filter Very Good Condition. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses.

$4 - CPC Phase 2 49mm Skylight filter - Excellent Condition. CPC Phase 2 is actually a Pentax marketing brand. Good quality at a lower price.

$3 Rokunar Skylight filter Very Good Condition. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses. Has tiny microscratch on very edge of glass. Has nice silver trim that looks nice on older lenses.

Price Reduced $4 Cokin 49mm Skylight filter - Excellent Condition. Made in France. Great for adding a little warmth. Also good for protection and general use. Fits most 28mm and 50mm lenses

$8 Tiffen 49mm Linear Polarizer Excellent Condition. Linear polarizers work perfectly on Pentax autofocus cameras. I have personally tested on K100D, K10D and K20D without any problems. These are the perfect size for most 28mm and 50mm lenses. The Tiffen ones have a little removable handle to ease turning the ring. Made in USA or Japan. I have a number of these.

$8 Hoya 49mm Linear Polarizer Excellent Condition. Linear polarizers work perfectly on Pentax autofocus cameras. I have personally tested on K100D, K10D and K20D without any problems. These are the perfect size for most 28mm and 50mm lenses. Made in Japan. I have a number of these.

Price Reduced $12 Hoya 49mm Slimline Linear Polarizer Excellent Condition. This is the slim version of above. Only half the thickness. Perfect if you are concerned about vignetting. Made in Japan.

$10 - Tiffen +1, +2, +4 49mm Close-up filter set - Excellent Condition with case. Cheapest and easiest way to do macro with any 50mm lens. You'd be surprised at what you can accomplish with this little set. The lenses are stackable for greater magnification.

Auto 110 Items

$5 - Genuine Pentax 37.5mm Skylight Filter - for the Auto 110 50mm lens. With Original Case.

Hoods

$15 - Genuine Pentax 49mm Round Metal Screw-on Hood - Excellent Condition. Dedicated hood for the most Pentax 50mm and 55mm f1.8 lenses.

$12 - Genuine Pentax 49mm Round Metal Screw-on Hood - Excellent Condition. Dedicated for the Pentax 135mm f3.5, 200mm f5.6 but I'm sure it also works for 150 f4 lenses. Very unusual Gloss Black in color. I think this is probably one of the earliest versions. Can be used with any telephoto 75mm or higher on APS sensor.

$15 - Genuine Pentax 49mm Round Plastic Clip-on Hood - Excellent Condition. Work with not only the 100f2.8 and 100f4, but the 85mm f2 as well. Good for any normal and short telephoto lens including the 50mm's using a 49mm thread. Very handy. See Photo.

$5 - Hoya Round Metal Hood. 67mm but screws on from the outside ring not the usual inside. Not sure what lens it goes with. Excellent condition.

Miscellaneous

$12 - Pentax AF-330FTZ flash - Fully functional. Has a tiny amount of corrosion on the battery terminal, but it works just fine.

$25 - Soligor PK Mount for U/S Lenses - Also very unusal item. The Soligor version of the Adaptall interchangable mount. Extremely difficult to find. Like New with original box.

Price Lowered $20 - Tamron Adaptall2 Nikon AI Mount - Excellent Condition. Standard mount for all adaptall2 lenses. With original rear cap.

Price Lowered $8 - Tamron L-13 Leather Lens Case - Almost Mint Condition. Really nice case. Fits a 6" long or less lens. See photo.

$20 - Pentax SuperProgram Body - Fully functional. Comes with motorized drive/grip (however, I don't think the grip works right). Shipping is separate from the flat fee listed here because it is much heavier than other accessories. Please ask for rate.

I have many great feedback reviews from this site. I also welcome international purchases. I accept Paypal, no additional fees. Shipping rates for accessories are (fixed price no matter how many you buy):

$5 US
$6 Australia or Canada
Please inquire for other locations, but usually less than $10

I also have some lenses for sale. If you buy a lens, shipping on these accessories are free!

Click here for lenses.
I'm interested in the Tamron L-13 case, but I can't see a picture. Is it a pouch?

01-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
Original Poster
Tamron Case

It is a hard case. It is in beautiful condition.

You can see it here on this old listing:

Click here
01-30-2010, 05:40 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
ill take 1 of the hoya linear polarisers, check your PM
02-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hood

I have a M series 50mm F1.4. 49mm Thread, can you please provide a picture of the hood.

How do you do payments, Paypal?

Cheers, John
02-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #8

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pm Sent about 49mm threaded hood.