PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Vivitar (Komine) 135mm f2.8 M42 mount + free TC

Asking Price
$35 US

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description

I think this is one of the best 135mm lens values, if you already have an adapter. It's a typical 5 element 4 group design, uses a 55mm filter, 6 blades, minimum aperture f22, minimum focus distance 1.5m, 400g. The aperture ring clicks at all stops and half stops through f16. It's made by Komine, a good maker of sleeper lenses.

The reviews here are accurate. I also tested this particular lens here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/68032-135mm-le...imes-zoom.html There's a lot of photos in the links.

The lens works perfectly. Focus is smooth, the aperture ring clicks at all the right places, the auto/manual switch works, there's no fungus, oily blades or scratches. Tle lens hardly looks used. It includes an original rubber slip-on cap and a generic plastic M42 screw-on cap.

I'm also including an older version of the Vivitar 2X-1 teleconverter. It has a dial on it to indicate the effective aperture when using the TC. The dial is just informational, it doesn't alter anything. I listed it as a freebie because it has some light scratches on it. I assume they're from poor cleaning. I couldn't get them to show up in a photo, and they're not terrible. I haven't actually used this. The weight shouldn't affect shipping prices either way. It includes a really cheap rear cap but no front cap.

Larger versions of these photos are in this album.

Lens extended to maximum length.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Aurora, CO 80011

Shipping Charge
$9 CONUS, free to AK or HI, ask int'l

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
shipping weight 1 lb., 12 oz.
international shipping at cost using USPS calculator and First-Class MailŪ International Package rates

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent on this Vivitar