Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] 1.08x - 1.3x - 1.52x - Variable Magnifying Viewfinder Eyepiece Attachment

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
1.08x - 1.3x - 1.52x - Variable Magnifying Viewfinder Eyepiece Attachment

Asking Price
$30

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Item Description
I bought this brand new to see if it would give me a nicer, larger viewfinder. It does exactly that, but I find it a bit hard to use with my Rx specs. I need to have my eye as close to the viewfinder as possible as is. However, it works perfectly well and should be a good and more adjustable alternative to the Pentax OME accessory. It includes different eyecups and accessories to fit nearly any DSLR made, even by other brands.

Worldwide shipping is expensive, as it's tracked/insured. If you want untracked at your risk, it is $9 Canada/$13 Worldwide. I will provide proof of shipping, after that, it's out of my hands in this case.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Item Location
United States

Shipping Charge
$5 USA, $30 Canada, $40 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS Only; No Int'l Carrier Fees

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns gladly accepted if notified in 24 hours of receipt and no shipping damage has occurred. Items will be insured during transit.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

02-02-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
Original Poster
PMs replied, pending sale...