PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-A 50mm f1.7 lens

Asking Price
$90

Item Location
Aurora, CO USA

Item Description

I don't need to say anything about the optical quality of this lens. Read the lens reviews, they cover it. This copy happens to be not made in Japan, though I had a Japan one and I can't see any differences. The only problem with these lenses is two plastic welds can break under the aperture ring, causing it to jam. I wrote an article about the problem and fix here. But if you purchase this lens, you don't need to worry about plastic welds. I've already replaced them with screws.

There are no optical or functional issues with the lens. It focuses smoothly all the way to infinity. The aperture ring works fine on or off the A position. The lens comes with the generic caps pictured. These photos are half-size; larger versions are in this album: Picasa Web Albums - David - SMC Pentax-A ...

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$6 CONUS, free AK or HI, ask int'l

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
For worldwide, I'll send this via First Class Mail International if you want a reasonable price, or Priority Mail International if you want faster service and more tracking.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!