Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
[SOLD] [US] Pentax Super Program film body with strap, box and all original paperwork

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Super Program film body with strap, box and all original paperwork

Asking Price

Item Location
Twin Cities, Minnesota

Item Description
I received this camera body as part of a lot (some of which I have been selling in the marketplace recently as well). The camera body itself is fully functioning, and the only sign of wear is a small loss in finish on the left top corner (where your left index finger sits when holding the camera). I have the camera's original box, along with ALL original paperwork, which includes warranty cards (try sending it in for fun!), the original manual, full pentax accessories catalog and an 11x14 pentax lens poster, all of which are untouched as well. A fabric strap, 8 new batteries for the camera (it needs 2 small batteries...I bought a pack on ebay and dont need the rest!) and front body cap are included. If you have any questions please ask! I am open to offers, but am only willing to ship in the US at this time. Reasonable offers will also be consider, thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS priority insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
paypal payments or cash only on local pickup, shipping to the U.S. Only. Camera body has been tested and is properly functioning (metering is correct in auto mode, timer and other functions also tested); the camera is being shipped insured for the full sale price, therefore no returns are accepted. Please also check my feedback on ebay under username PALAREAU in addition to forum feedback, thanks!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by pxpaulx; 02-13-2010 at 02:23 PM.
02-11-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Some additional photos:
Attached Images

02-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price lowered, reasonable offers will also be considered.
02-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM Sent with Question and strong interest

02-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold to Kjon pending payment!