Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] [Worldwide] Tamron 70-200/2.8 AF LD Di SP for Pentax, Like New Condition!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 70-200/2.8 AF LD Di SP for Pentax, Like New Condition!

Asking Price
$680

Item Location
United States

Item Description
I'm selling my Tamron 70-200/2.8. It's the newest version and works absolutely perfectly. It is in new condition with no visible wear of any kind. It has the 6-year warranty registered in my name, so if there are ever any manufacturing faults that show up, send it back and I will get it repaired for free. I'll also be glad to transfer the warranty if possible, not sure how to do that. This lens has already been sent in for repair of the sticking-aperture-lever problem that is present on almost all copies of this lens for Pentax mount. The aperture lever now works 100% perfectly 100% of the time. There has been a filter on the lens since I got it, so there are no scratches there. I would be surprised if there were even more than 1 or 2 dust particles anywhere. It is NEW condition with the original hood, caps, box, soft case, and tripod collar.

I'm accepting Postal Money Order payment for USA sales only for this item. International payments will still be handled through PayPal. International shipments will be with Express Mail and will arrive in less than a week.

I'm posting this before I take pictures of the item just because I have a perfect reputation here and need the money as soon as possible. I will post pictures when I have a moment. It is the following model:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free USA; $45 Canada; $60 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS only; No International Carrier Fees

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns not accepted unless grossly mis-described and undamaged. Any possible transit damage will be covered by insurance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by wallyb; 02-20-2010 at 01:06 AM.
02-20-2010, 01:06 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
Original Poster
Pictures coming soon, and price lowered!