[SOLD] [Worldwide] Pentax K7 body

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K7 body

Asking Price

Item Location
Geneva, NY

Item Description
This choice is killing me. I love the K7. It's everything I've ever wanted in a digital camera. It's just that since I got a K-X, I've barely picked the K7 up. And the K-X was meant to be the "back-up body". I'm moving the K-X up to the first line and will get another body for back-up.

The camera: very good to excellent condition. A very slight scuff to the rear LCD, I could not photograph it. Other than that, I can't find much else to say. It has about 5000 actuations according to the file numbering. It was purchased late last year from Amazon so is still under warranty. It comes in the original box (upc cut out for the rebate). It does not include the WR kit lens (sold that). Comes with all accessories and 2 extra oem batteries. Original documentation including receipt.

I can throw in a non-WR DA 18-55mm lens (the middle of the line, not WR, but not the plastic-mount DA-Light for a little extra.

Body and accessories only: $800
Body, accessories and kit lens; $850.

Paypal preferred. At this point I'd like to sell this to a US buyer. I just had a package of lenses going to Russia completely disappear off the face of the earth, including having the EMS tracking numbers disappear from the international tracking system, so I'm a bit shy about anything other than Canada.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included for US sales

Shipping Services
UPS ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3-day inspection period for US sales. Internationally sold as-is because of cost of shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 

Last edited by dreilly; 02-19-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: correct price error, remove trade offer
02-19-2010, 01:40 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
pm sent for k100d partial trade. interested in either case
02-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
Whoa nelly! A lot of interest on this already...
02-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Pm sent as well...

02-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I edited my ad and took out the trade offer. I've had a few nice offers for a trade, but I think for the moment I'll go for an outright sale for now while I weight the options for a second body. Thanks!
02-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
Still available?

Hello,

If the camera is still available, I will take it. I'm not interested in the 18-55mm, just the body and accessories. I PM'd you my email address.
02-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Original Poster
At this point I'd like to hold further offers until Monday, I have three buyers lined up and I don't want to have to write a ton of "I'm sorry but..." PMs come monday. Thanks everyone!
doug

02-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
does that mean that you are placing the camera off limits till monday? or if someone has the cash can they still buy it?
02-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #9
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I guess it means sale pending...thanks and sorry to be unclear. I'll update the post if it again becomes available or when it sells.