Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
[SOLD] [US] 2 Cheap ME Supers, 1 Cheap ME - Pentax film bodies

I have these three film cameras acquired for the lenses. I don't know anything about their past. I have checked the following features on all of them:
  • shutter fires at all positions of the mode dial
  • flash hot shoe and PC socket both fire a flash
  • self-timer works
  • light meter works and reads correctly
  • ASA dial affects light meter correctly
  • EV compensation dial affects light meter correctly
  • viewfinder is pretty clean
  • film counter works
  • film compartment is clean
  • film advance works properly
  • battery compartment is free of corrosion
  • lens mounts with no trouble

That's everything I could think of. If you want me to look at anything else, just ask. I have no body caps for them. The ME has a wrist strap and some strap stubs, and the Supers have no straps. I have one ME Super manual to the first ME Super customer.

ME Super number 2689321 - $15
Shutter speed up and down buttons work in M mode. Seals look original but aren't gooey yet, a few marks on baseplate and top plate, no dents, some chips in black paint on trim. This one is in slightly better cosmetic condition than the other Super. Album of photos

ME Super number 3482540 - $15
Shutter speed up and down buttons work in M mode. Seals aren't gooey but mirror seal is half gone. This one has better looking top and bottom plates and worse black trim. Album of photos

ME number 1282495 - $10
This one has a small dent right at the peak of the top plate, just over the pentaprism. Viewfinder doesn't seem to be disturbed by it. Mirror seal is almost gone. Mirror has a scratch near the forward edge and a smaller one further back that I'll photograph soon and add to the album. Album of photos

Shipping is $9 for USPS Priority Mail. I can combine shipping or find out what Parcel Post runs. Because of the item price and weight, and recent experiences with First Class Mail International packages, I was hoping not to have to ship internationally, but if you really want me to, talk me into it.

PM me if you're interested.

02-20-2010, 05:33 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
pm sent

10char
02-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
pm sent for shipping information