Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-23-2010, 07:23 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax 20/4.0 SMC-M & Pentax 40/2.8 SMC-M, Both CLAd

Hi all, I'm new to the forum here, recommended from the Rangefinder Forum by Chris Platt. I've bought/sold on RFF for a few years now, lotsa positive feedback on ebay. I have a couple of nice Pentax lenses to sell, thought the members here might want a look.

Pentax 20/4.0 SMC-M: $450 US/Canada; $465 Int'l
Pentax 40/2.8 SMC-M: $150 US; $160 Canada; $175 Int'l

Prices include Priority Mail Shipping and paypal fees.

Both lenses include rear cap and UV filter.

Got these in the midst of Micro-4/3 fever, but they're not getting used at all....I'm hoping for a quick sale to readjust lens arsenal before heading down to NAHBS. Anybody else going?

Both lenses were recently CLAd at Essex Camera Service, both are in like-new condition. Clear glass with no haze, fungus or coating damage. Smooth focusing, aperture rings smooth with good detents. Aperture blades free of oil with good return springs.

The 20/4.0 is uncommon, fairly compact and a great shooter. KEH lists LN- at $525, Kevin Li is close to $600 for "Minty."

The 40/2.8 is a true pancake, almost beyond compact. Makes a neato micro 80mm short-tele on MFT sensors.

Small Print:

-First "I'll take it" at asking price, followed by prompt payment, gets the item. Questions, dialog or lower offers will not reserve item for you.
-Payment by paypal instant transfer (balance or credit card) only; no e-checks, money orders, etc.
-Shipment to paypal-confirmed/registered address only
-Return international shipping fees non-refundable
-Full sale price declared on all shipping documents

Feel free to PM with questions.

Attached Images