[SOLD] [Worldwide] Pentax-FA 1:1.4 50mm

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax-FA 1:1.4 50mm

Asking Price

Item Location
Montreal

Item Description
Hi, first time selling here, but I have been buying ever since I got my K-x a few months ago. I also have several feedbacks on ebay under the name kpac2017.

Right before I bought my K-x, I bought a K20D from a local guy I met in a camera store. With the K20D came this Pentax-FA 1:1.4 that I am selling right now. The lens was purchased new in March 2009, and has a Hoya UV filter on it since day one (according to original buyer). Needless to say the lens is in great condition. I would rate it as Mint but there is a little scratch (see pictures) on the top of the lens. I believe it must have happened while putting it in and out of my slingshot bag.

I used it a few times and always was very satisfied with the results. I took mostly candid portraits of my family and other indoor portraits. If you would really like to see some test shots, I could make some available.

The reason I'm selling it is because I need a little bit of money to invest in longer focal length. I replaced this lens with a manuel 50mm (I bought it here) - I lost the auto focus and quite a bit of speed but for now, it's a tradeoff I can afford.

Everything works perfectly with the lens as far as I am concerned. I love the fact that it is very fast and very sharp. I'm pretty sure you guys all know the quality of this lens so if you were looking for one, that might just be your chance.

Buyer pays 3% paypal fees

I accept money order and personal cheque

CANADIAN BUYER - I accept Interac Email Money Transfer at no extra charge.

Filter is included with the lens, rear and front lens cap as well. I don't have the original box but will include the invoice.

While I fix the image issue, here is the link to the picasa web album http://picasaweb.google.com/karl.tremblay1/Fa50mm#

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
10 Canada and USA (worldwide - depending on location)

Shipping Services
Canada Post - USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return are accepted if you feel I have not described the lens properly or I missed a major fact, not because you changed your mind.
Return intention must be communicate to me within 3-5 days of the reception of the lens. We split the shipping charges.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by J.Scott; 02-26-2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: placing wide img tags
02-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent regarding lens.
02-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
pm sent 10char
02-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hey Karl.
Payment sent on paypal

02-26-2010, 05:00 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
Original Poster
item is sold

Thank you everyone for your interest, I sold the item about an hour after I listed it.