[SOLD] 15mm F4 ED AL Limited

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
15mm F4 ED AL Limited

Asking Price

Item Location
Loomis, CA, USA

Item Description
Lens is USED but is in like new condition.

Absolutely no scratches. If I handed it to you and said it was new and was never used, you'd believe me

I'm also including a Hoya HMC Cir-Polarizing filter, pitch 0.75. I have no use for it as this is the last of my 49mm's im selling off. Filter isnt in the best condition as shown in the picture below, but those scratches are hard to see unless under intense light and have no effect on the exposure.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included in price for USA

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Generally I do not accept returns on internet sales, and I know the item is in pristine condition and works flawlessly, but if something comes up I may make an exception for a forum member

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

02-27-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Why are you selling?
02-28-2010, 12:00 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Original Poster
Lens is sold pending payment to frank

I'm selling because 90% of my photography is done while hiking/backpacking and bringing multiple lenses as well as switching lenses is a major hassle. I'd love to keep it even though I rarely use it now but I need the money more than the lens right now . Meant to include this in the original post...