Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 105 (100%)
[SOLD] [US] Kenko Pz-AF Teleplus SHQ 1.5x Teleconverter (MINT)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Kenko Pz-AF Teleplus SHQ 1.5x Teleconverter (MINT)

Asking Price
$140

Item Location
Santa Fe, NM

Item Description
For sale is a Kenko 1.5x Pz-AF Teleplus SHQ teleconverter in mint condition, with original box, papers, leatherette case, and even the plastic wrapping. I mounted it maybe twice to my Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 II before selling that lens, and it worked as advertised. As far as I know, it is the only teleconverter that will work with Sigma's HSM lenses. It also works with SDM focusing on Pentax DA* lenses, as well as traditional screwdrive lenses.

Includes: Box, leatherette case, original papers

Shipping: Free in the USA by FedEx 2nd Day or USPS Priority, whichever is cheaper.

Pictures:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in USA

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If the item is not as described, the buyer may return it within 7 days (at cost) for a full refund of the sale price.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!