Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: FA 24-90 f3.5-4.5 IF AL

Hi everyone. The lens comes with hood and front and back caps. Front cap is blank generic, not pentax.
The glass and body are in excellent shape, I've owned it for about 5 years and have taken many great pictures with it, I'm selling it as I am going through a manal focus phase and am swithching to that.
$290.00 U.S which includes the shipping cost anywhere in North America and also includes insurance and the wretched paypal charge. If you live around the Edmonton Canada area and wish to pick it up in person we can discuss reducing the price due to no shipping.

Thanks,
Greg

Attached Images

07-07-2007, 08:24 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I'd like to buy the lens; pls respond to my e-mail address, latersplace@bellsouth.net with some instructions on how to do this using Paypal. I live at 1103 Capt. O'Neal Dr., Daphne, AL 36526, which is across the bay from Mobile, AL. You may reach me at 251-626-9345 should you desire to discuss this over the phone further.

Thanks,

FLASH
07-07-2007, 09:58 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I was going to bump this for a good seller, but it looks like I don't have to...

Greg, you have a PM.
07-07-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by FLASH Quote
I'd like to buy the lens; pls respond to my e-mail address, latersplace@bellsouth.net with some instructions on how to do this using Paypal. I live at 1103 Capt. O'Neal Dr., Daphne, AL 36526, which is across the bay from Mobile, AL. You may reach me at 251-626-9345 should you desire to discuss this over the phone further.
Personal thing, but it's generally a good idea to PM that information rather than display it for the whole world to see