Item for Sale
Naneu Pro Urbangear U60 - Small/Medium Photo Backpack

Asking Price
AUD 88

Item Location
Braidwood, NSW or Canberra ACT (BH)

Item Description
NaneuPro UrbanGear U60

This photo backpack is rugged, comfortable and versatile. A thickly padded, customisable, and removable interior camera insert securely transports all your gear. A dedicated, zippered, vinyl pocket keeps your accessories neatly organised and the specially designed audio pocket, with exterior headphone grommet, keeps your favorite audio easily available and in place to further enjoy the long walks. Also to keep you hydrated along the track it has an external double mesh water bottle pocket.

Made with a Water-Resistant 1680D (Denier) rip-stop 'ballistic' nylon outer shell (ask anyone familiar with horse rugs - this is the Bentley of Deniers) and heavy duty zippers, the U60 is a heavy duty bag without the heavy weight. You'll be amazed that you can get so much equipment into this size ergonomic camera bag - hence why is it called the "Tardis" of camera packs. Because the camera insert is easily removed, you can quickly transform it from a camera bag to travel backpack. So with the ergonomic shoulder straps offering plenty of padding will make it an ideal all-around backpack

Sale:
This bag was bought new at Christmas this year. It has had minimal outdoor use, so is still in excellent condition - with minimal wear marks. I took some time researching before settling on this bag and have never been disappointed...until now! Hence the reason I am selling...I recently bought the Sigma 100-300/4 and unfortunately my set-up no longer fits in the U60.

Delivery is quite expensive, because once it is packed then it not heavy but is quite large...hence why I'm not offering it to International Buyers - although I'm more than happy to ship it if you are happy to pay the postage costs. Also as I cannot be held responsible for any damage during shipping, I insist on sending registered and insured. However, I am more than happy for a pick-up in the ACT during business days and hours.

Trade:
As my photography involves trekking through bush, I'm looking to trade for a rugged 'easy-carry' pack that can store the K20D with Sigma 100-300mm f4 and teleconverter - so at least 350mm long - as well as 3-4 other lenses and assorted accessories. I don't need something of size enough to sleep in, but something that can house my current kit for day treks (the Lowepro Flipside 300AW is an example of what I'd be looking for if I were shopping new).

Of course this does not have to be a straight swap, and I'm happy to negotiate a deal that sees us both walk away with the packs we need.

NB: The previous trade only listing has been withdrawn.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge
AUD 30

Shipping Services
Australia Post - Registered & Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If the item is not as described then I am more than happy to refund your money. Return shipping at buyer's expense.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo   
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Last edited by stillshunter; 03-08-2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: price reduced..again...
03-06-2010, 04:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
....a promising bag on the Bay

Price reduced to AUD 99
03-08-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
Price reduced..

...now down to $88 AUD!