PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Used Sunpak Auto 383 Super Flash

Asking Price
$60

Item Location
Milwaukee, WI

Item Description
I listed this flash for sale on this forum a few months ago, and it was apparently DOA, and was returned. It was fully working when I sold it (I used it for portrait photography), so the DOA was a complete surprise. I tried it when I got it back, and it didn't power up immediately. However, when I gave it a twist, it started working, and has been working since.

I have used it on taking pictures of products, since I don't have the confidence to take it on a photo shoot. However, it is fully functional, at all power levels. How it stopped working is a big mystery. I have included a picture of its working, triggered by a remote in the pictures. The picture was taken the morning of March 6.

In any case - the flash unit is in great cosmetic condition, and comes with the sync cord that came originally with it. The flash has served me well for the past 2 years, and has been my primary flash for product photography for the past two months. I already have two other Vivitar 285 flashes, and I don't see a reason to keep this.

FYI: Most used Sunpak 383s on eBay go for about $90, but keeping in mind the glitch I once had, I am pricing this lower.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$5 within US - USPS Priority - takes 2-3 days
$15 Worldwide - USPS International Priority - takes about 6-10 days

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If DOA, and doesn't power up as described in the description, return for full refund (including shipping - within US, excluding shipping - outside US)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by pentaman; 05-19-2010 at 03:33 PM.