Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2007, 12:32 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: (EU) Pentax K10D body

I asked around a little and now I understand many will understand it as my K10D is noisy. Of course it is. It is however not more noisy than any other K10D. Oh, well, I have always been very bad at this selling/buying stuff. Let's just forget it - it's so little money involved that I can just as well keep it or give it away to a friend.

So, the camera is not sold, I'll just keep it as noone really seemed interested. Then I found it was great for panos, mosaics and such thanks to the speedy handling. The low resale value makes selling it plain wrong. Sorry.

I have a 4 weeks old K10D I want to sell. The camera (body #1) was bought by me, in a shop here in Göteborg, Sweden, in April. As it had severe focusing problems it was replaced by Pentax Scandinavia into a new one. I got the new body 4 weeks ago and it has seen sunlight 2 or 3 times since then. This new body tricked me a little . I thought it was noisier than it should be and sent it back for repair again. It came back today, after further 2 weeks at the shop with the manual focusing checked, and also approved as an average noisy K10D by Pentax Scandinavia. Around 2750 clicks which isn't much for a body supposed to take 100.000.

What's included?
The camera, the box, all papers, CDs and so on that usually comes with the box, original receipt. I'll also give you 3 extra batteries (medium quality 3rd part ones).

What does it look like?
The camera is like new. It hasn't been abused, there are no scratches or dings and both the displays are clean and fine. All my lenses works fine with the AF which is spot on.

Price:
Check Pixmania's price. The cheapest I found is about EUR 750. My price is EUR 550 and I guess that should be OK. If you have another idea about the price just PM me and tell me what you think.
Price reduction: I shot away a couple of panos, frame count is now 2750 something, price is dropped to EUR 520, or EUR 790 which includes a Sigma 30/1.4 EX DC. That's a pretty low price, good for cheapskates and people not having a lot of money.

Shipping:
Insured shipping within EU is EUR20

Warranty:

The warranty is Pentax European Warranty, valid until April next year.
Normally you shouldn't need to worry but in the unfortunate case the camera needs service you should be covered. Should you run into any problems I'll be happy to help you.

Payment:
Verified PayPal only as my vacation is getting closer now, or cash on pickup.

Interested?
Reply here and then send me a PM.

Last edited by Jonas B; 07-14-2007 at 06:01 PM. Reason: updated number of pictures taken, lowered the price
07-09-2007, 01:36 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM sent. Check your inbox.
07-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you Matjazz. You got a question in return.

@all: The camera is still for sale
07-11-2007, 11:02 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
070711: Price reduction. See the original post.

07-12-2007, 04:39 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
070712: Another price drop. I couldn't keep my hands away. I fired off another series of panos so the frame count is now updated. See the original post.
07-13-2007, 05:16 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Just let's close it. Here is a picture (a mosaic) from the camera with the Sigma mounted:

35 pictures stitched together for an extreme wide angle with shallow DOF.

regards,
07-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
OK, my first post here and I have to be labelled as a cheapskate...
but seller sets the rules

will send a PM shortly

07-14-2007, 03:07 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Jonas....Greetings from USA...i am originally from Spain..i see that you like Artwork....Would you trade for a small painting???????I do contemporary Artwork.....maybe a good way to waivw the buying /selling...and after all you would be giving it to a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks
07-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
K10

Hi there...greeetings...i live in usa..originally from Spain..I see that you like Artwork..and i am a painter....why don't we trade the camera for a nice small painting??? i do contemporary work...this way you would waive the buying /selling deal..and at the same time you would be giving it to a friend!!!!......thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!