Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
[SOLD] 85mm f1.8 Super-Multi-Coated Takumar w/orig. caps NO FEES! (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
85mm f1.8 Super-Multi-Coated Takumar w/orig. caps - NO FEES!

SOLD Price
380.00 with hood

Item Location
Kearney, Nebraska USA

Item Description
Will consider shipping worldwide (i'm in the U.S.). NO Paypal fees.

This is the 1972-1974 version. This lens has the best reputation for sharpness and contrast of all the fast 85mm lenses that Pentax ever produced.

Optically perfect. Looks like some skin oils in creases that will clean out (should have done more cleanup before these pictures). Appearance is very good. No oil on aperture blades, very snappy. Not a TRACE of fungus. This is one of the most highly-rated Takumars and is prized for its optical qualities, low light capabilities, and shallow depth of field (including videographers) which explains why the price on these keeps going up. I'm fairly confident that whatever you pay for this lens today it will bring more tomorrow.

Selling only because I need to finance another purchase. :P

Judge condition for yourself:

$365 plus shipping. Shipping $10 to the continental U.S.
6-10 day delivery worldwide will be about $30-35. (Express Mail Global)
Priority Mail would be less, but slower... your choice. PM me for a shipping quote (serious buyers only, please).[/img]

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
see description

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3 day return policy. Selling price (but not shipping) will be refunded if not 100% satisfied. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by cheekygeek; 03-19-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: changed img to imgwide tags - sorry!
03-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Price dropped and hood removed from the package.
I know it will bring this on that infernal auction site, so this is the final price reduction for Marketplace users. Thanks for looking!