PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited

Asking Price
$450

Item Location
Pasadena, CA

Item Description
Bought used, from a seller who mounted the lens once. He purchased this lens for the rebate late last year to contribute to a K7 purchase. I have the box, pouch, caps, instructions and papers that it came with. No scratches and no visible dust. It really is immaculate.

I used the lens for a few days over the holiday season and then returned my KX in hopes of upgrading to the K7. Due to full frame rumors and my need for a camera that performs in low light like the KX but in a sealed and more rugged body like the K7, I've decided to wait until Pentax releases their next body. No use hanging on to this lens while I wait, it could be a long one and I'll shoot with my non-pentax rig in the meantime.

You won't be at all dissatisfied with this lens. The reviews are consistent with the photos I captured, it really is THAT good.

Photos to come. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included in price for conus

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS, FED EX

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Paypal payment request will be sent and buyer must cover the 3% premium. This lens will ship double boxed with insurance with in 24 hours of payment. Continental US buyers only please.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by D_Ready; 03-17-2010 at 11:12 PM.