Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-16-2007, 05:21 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
[SOLD] [FEELER] FS: *ist DL with kit lens and Batteries

Hey everyone,

I am seriously considering the purchase of a K10D this week. This is dependent on finding a buyer for my DL. So here's what I'm offering:

Pentax *ist DL, purchased in January 2006; 8500 pictures
Pentax 18-55mm kit lens
3 sets rechargeable CR-V3 lithium batteries (two sets CTA, one set impact) + CTA charger
Boxes and documentation, USB cable for camera & lens

One caveat -- the two impact batteries, purchased about a month ago (I've charged them two or three times), don't quite work with the CTA charger -- I have to insert a folded piece of paper between the base of the battery and the base of the charger. The four CTA batteries fit and charge perfectly.

Adorama is currently selling the DL with lens used for $474 -- I'd like to ask $400 for this bundle, including shipping (with insurance & delivery conformation). I've been an eBay member since 1998 (jpfisher there as well), and only have one negative feedback which I'd be more than happy to discuss with anyone who was concerned. I'm local to NYC/North Jersey and would be more than happy to show any one who is local and interested the camera in person.

Please PM me if anyone is interested. It's an excellent starter camera, and has been very well cared for; I just feel that I've outgrown it and would like to move up to something that offers me more control, especially considering the rebate deals that are currently going on.

Thanks!

Jim