Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-18-2007, 05:03 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax 6x7 Stuff

Hello all,

I tried some MF photography for a while, but the Pentax 6x7 body I got has been having problems lately, and having it fixed by Pentax is simply too costly.

Hence I'm selling my 6x7 stuff:
- Pentax 6x7 MLU camera with metering prisma. This combination has some problems: battery drains very fast meaning it has to be taken out between shoots. Film transport doesn't always seem to work properly, but that could be my clumsiness with the system. Metering prisma doesn't meter anymore. The body was sent to Pentax for repair, but at 900 EUR (!!!) it's just not worth it anymore (). Perhaps it can still serve as a spare parts unit, or some knowledgeable photographer can still fix it at minimal cost. Not sure what I can still ask for this, so make me an offer... If you get the lenses too, I will include it for free (i.e. at shipping cost).
- Super Takumar 6X7 105mm f/2.4: Standard lens for the 6x7 and 67 system. The lens is in a good optical condition but the barrel is used. I would like to have EUR 100 for this lens.
- S-M-C Takumar 6X7 200mm f/4: Portrait lens for the 6x7 and 67 system. The lens is in a good optical condition but the barrel is used. EUR 200 seems a fair price for this lens.

I have one rear cap for the lenses but no front caps. I have kept the lenses clean and protected. If required I can also add a pentax SMC skylight or Hama UV filter for the 67mm thread at an additional cost... Make me a fair offer for these if you like them included (to protect the lenses e.g.).

I hope I can make someone happy with these fine optics. Unfortunately for me it's too much trouble to use them anymore...

Payment is accepted with Paypal and EU bank transfers. Shipping will be done using Belgian Taxipost service. Pick up and payment in cash is possible too (I live near Antwerp, Belgium).

Wim

07-24-2007, 09:59 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Thanks!

Wim -the converter I bought from you arrived yesterday. Thanks!

For anyone considering buying from Wim, I can strongly vouch for him. The TC is in even better condition than described. It was well packed, AND it took only one week to arrive in Canada from Belgium.
07-26-2007, 04:54 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hullo Wim!

Looks like you are cleaning your cupboard quite thoroughly! Is the 67mm Pentax Skylight filter threaded or the typical Pentax thing with 2 opposing bayonet like lugs that fit with a slight twist? Let me know what you expect for this and the Hama at khukri@hotmail.com please.

Thanks,
Bharat
07-26-2007, 08:28 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Khukri Quote
Hullo Wim!

Looks like you are cleaning your cupboard quite thoroughly! Is the 67mm Pentax Skylight filter threaded or the typical Pentax thing with 2 opposing bayonet like lugs that fit with a slight twist? Let me know what you expect for this and the Hama at khukri@hotmail.com please.

Thanks,
Bharat
Not quite... You haven't seen my cupboard yet.

Just sent you a mail!

Wim