Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] SMC Pentax-A 50/1.2 (2 copies) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-A 50/1.2 (2 copies)

Asking Price
435 and 485 USD

Item Location
Maryland

Item Description
This is Part I of my quest to reduce the number of lenses I own down to ten.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
see description

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 US Priority (insured), $45 Worldwide Express Mail (insured)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If the item is not as described, let me know within a few days and I will refund your money, less shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

I have for sale two copies of the SMC Pentax-A 50/1.2. They are fanstastic lenses, I just seldom use them becasue they are MF. I recently aquired the second copy through a trade, which is why I have two copies. I've used them both and cannot tell the difference between (IQ wise). The focus rings on both copies are smooth and the aperture rings click into place nicely.

One copy is in slightly better cosmetic condition overall with slightly little less wear on the body. There is a little dust present in both copies, although again the one copy is a little cleaner. There is one somewhat prominent piece of dust in the other copy, although it has no impact on IQ as I tested it extensivley to find out for myself. This copy also has slight coating loss (pin head size)near the edge of the front element If you buy the lens and have any issues with the IQ, I will happily take it back for a full refund.

I am asking 485 USD for the copy in better condition (S/N 1411123) and 435 USD for the copy that shows a little more wear (S/N 1411257).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dgaies; 04-16-2010 at 04:29 PM. Reason: added pictures
04-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
PM sent for both
04-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by vanchaz2002 Quote
PM sent for both
Sold, pending payment this weekend.