PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax A* 300mm f4

Asking Price
450.00 USD

Item Location
Miami, FL, USA

Item Description
Pentax A* 300mm f4 that I'm looking to sell or trade. I'm only really interested in a DA40 or Pentax 1.7x AF adapter.

The lens body is in very good shape. There are two minor issues with the glass that have zero effect on the picture quality.

In photo 1 you can see a spot on the front of the second element that I am unsure of what it is but I will assume its the very first sign of a tiny fungus spot? It may just be dust but the area around it is slightly colored. I'm really not sure but I will guess the worst. There was on on the front element too but I was able to wipe it away with a dry lens cloth and it has not returned. You may be able to remove the front glass and wipe it off. Either way it has zero effect on the image.

In photo 2 you can see a very light and tiny scratch on the front element. It was there when I bought it and I did not notice it for a few days. It also has zero effect on image quality.

Both are very difficult to notice unless you look for them. Nothing major but it may bother collectors. That's why I'm willing to sell for quite a bit less than they normally go for. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I may be slow to answer (as much as 24 hours) due to work schedule, but I will answer all.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Damaged

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
included in USA and Canada

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
as-is no returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-FS3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-FS3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-FS3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-FS3  Photo 
04-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)