Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-30-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 110 (100%)
[SOLD] Kenko 1.5x Pz-AF Teleplus SHQ teleconverter (Mint) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Kenko 1.5x Pz-AF Teleplus SHQ teleconverter (Mint)

Asking Price
US$129

Item Location
Tokyo, Japan

Item Description
Kenko 1.5X Pz-AF Teleplus SHQ Teleconverter

I have 4 in stock.

Item condition:
- NOS (New Old Stock), unused but no warranty.

I would rate the condition of this converter as mint. This item is un-opened box, new old stock.

Item description:
This converter is suitable for all digital and 35mm film SLR cameras, which has a Pentax K-mount.

- The converter has contacts for auto exposure(AE) and auto focus(AF). It also has contacts for Power Zoom which also powers SDM lenses.
I have read reliable reports that say the SDM lenses works with this converter but I cannot confirm it because I don't own one to test.
- As the name suggests, this converter will increase the effective focal length by 1.5X. For example, if you use it in conjunction with a 200mm lens, then you will get an effective focal length of 300mm.
- Dimensions: 66mm diameter x 23mm long.
- Weight: Approximately 105g.
- As with most teleconverters, it works best with telephoto lenses, both prime and zoom types. Please note that you will loose 1 stop of light when you use the teleconverter. That is, a 200mm F2.8 lens will effectively become a 300mm F4 lens.

Other included items:
- This converter comes complete with both front and rear caps, soft pouch, instruction manual (Japanese), warranty certificate (no warranty), and box as per original package.

See picture below.

Click on images for a larger view.

Complete package

Front element view

Rear element view

Typical comparison images taken with this converter:
Images taken with Pentax K-7 DSLR with SMC Pentax D FA 1:2.8 100mm macro lens. Images are shown for comparison only. These images were NOT taken with the converters being offered here but with the same model converter that I had previously.

Taken with the converter.

Taken without the converter and distance to subject changed to keep the image approximately the same size.

Payment method:
- I can only accept payment via PayPal. Please complete your payment process as promptly as possible to avoid delays in shipping.

Postage and handling:
- Item will ship from Japan via EMS (Express Mail Service), usually within 2 business days after receipt of payment.
- Item should arrive at your destination in 4~7 days after despatch. However, this is an estimate only and may vary considerably depending on many circumstances.
- I can provide tracking number and web address to check the progress of your parcel.
- Item will be shipped to your PayPal registered address only.
- Insurance is available as an option.

Custom duties and taxes:
- Any duties and taxes payable upon entry into your country is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- Please research your country's laws and regulations carefully before buying.

Returns policy:
- This item is sold in NOS condition. Returns will only be accepted if you receive a DOA (Dead On Arrival) item.
- Claims for return must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- All returns must be pre-approved and packaged properly.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
US$20 - US, Canada, Australia. Please enquire for others.

Shipping Services
EMS (Express Mail Service)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Please refer above for full details.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

05-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
1 sold.

3 left.
05-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
2 left.
05-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #4